Sloped Nose Demolition Dump – Featured Unit of the Month
This month’s featured unit is a sloped front demolition dump body. This unit was manufactured in Collins, MS. The sloped front allows for forward mounting of the dump body. Furthermore, the doghouse and hoist take up less space with this sloped front design. For this reason, more space is available for your material. Another benefit of this design is fewer bends and crevices for material to build up around the doghouse.
This unit is a WAR Body model or demolition model. This model has an elliptical body design. The elliptical shape allows for heavy materials to be dropped in the body and the impact be deflected rather than take a direct hit to a flat floor. In addition, the cross-memberless design has the added benefit of weight savings.In addition to these great benefits, the Warren WAR series dump bodies are part of the “hardox in my body” program as they are built using SSAB’s Hardox AR-450 material. This is one of our most popular models!
For more information on our WAR Series dump bodies, or any of our products, please call today! 803.776.7400
Be sure to check out all of our Warren products by visiting our sister websites:
- dumptrucks.com – Find information on all of our dump body models
- spreaders.com – Find information on our ag and ice control spreaders
- feedtrucks.com – Find information on our bulk feed equipment including trailers and bodies
- warrentrailers.com – See information on our various trailer models including moving floor, dump, refuse, rendering, and transfer trailers
- fifthwheels.com – Find information on our hydraulic elevating fifth wheels